help! Help! Help! I'm freaking out!

I don't know how any of that was discouraging. Honest advice and encouragement to think ahead in the future is what it was meant as. We are responsible for the welfare of the animals we take on. There was a day and time not long ago that emojis didn't exist to soften every blunt or honest statement. I am saddened that people would even think a statement as general as the one I made could even be taken as harsh honestly. There shouldn't be anything wrong with being accountable for actions or lack there of after something happens. After all how are we supposed to learn if we can't even learn from our mistakes.
What you say is true. But in "those" days, it was also said by phone or in person witch both do give the person on the receiving end an inflection of tone. Of course snail mail is a whole other story.

I do happen to be a very blunt, honest person. My husband likes to say there is no filter between my brain and my mouth. I assure you if that were true I would be a very lonely person. Usually when I meet someone like me, I think they are kinda brash.
hmm.png
(not meaning you)

My daughter told me, "Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." By Dr. Seuss

Also I do realize that all of us have had different experience that may trigger or evoke a certain response. So anyways, I try not to fret when someone doesn't act in a way "I think they should".
hu.gif

I do wish more people were honest and true to themselves'.... but it's the sum of my experiences that makes me feel that way.
old.gif
Referring to myself as old, not wise.

What you say is true. But in "those" days, it was also said by phone or in person witch both do give the person on the receiving end an inflection of tone. Of course snail mail is a whole other story. 

I do happen to be a very blunt, honest person. My husband likes to say there is no filter between my brain and my mouth. I assure you if that were true I would be a very lonely person. Usually when I meet someone like me, I think they are kinda brash. :/  (not meaning you)

My daughter told me,  "Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." By Dr. Seuss

Also I do realize that all of us have had different experience that may trigger or evoke a certain response. So anyways, I try not to fret when someone doesn't act in a way "I think they should". :confused:

I do wish more people were honest and true to themselves'.... but it's the sum of my experiences that makes me feel that way. :old  Referring to myself as old, not wise. 

Guys stop arguing this thread was for somone with a sick chicken not for you to argue!

Sounds like what happened to my chickens when I first got them – they were only about one month old. They were seriously dehydrated- walking slowly, green diarrhea.. A couple of days separated and they felt better. I also gave colloidal silver in the water in case there was any sort of bacterial infection going on.

Guys stop arguing this thread was for somone with a sick chicken not for you to argue!
Sorry, no argument on my part... just encouraging everybody to ..... understand that we are all different. And what works for one person in one location may not work for another at a different location. And I referred to myself with no finger pointing.

Yes, we are all here to learn from each other and to gain understanding.

I for one am thankful that I believe we have gotten at least to the root of the problem for someones' very ill bird who CAN possibly recover. And I know the original poster is doing her best with the information she now has. (Sorry if I have mistaken gender or appeared to be anything other than caring and helpful.)

Let me say again... Best wishes for a speedy recovery of your girl!
fl.gif
Have you already told us her name? I know each one is an individual and all or most of us are very attached to our birds. Though I don't know many who sleep with them. That makes you @kcpeep EXTRA special!
tongue.png
(a compliment in my family)

I'm just going to ignore the continuation of a convo that shouldn't have been started in the first place and put it out there that I am really looking forward to an update on this girl. Sicilian buttercups are awesome, fun and beautiful chickens. Mine is just about to start laying and is my top hen out of 12. I got her for my enjoyment not her egg layer ability and can see why someone would want one for a pet.

Does anyone know how peep peep is i am worried

How is peep peep alot of us are worried
So she did tell us her girls name is Peep Peep.
love.gif

@kcpeep We are all cheering you both on!
yippiechickie.gif
Hope things are smoothing out and your just busy right now. Also awaiting and anticipating good news.
You have got lot's of support here!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom