HELP HELP HELP!!! incubator meltdown day 8

Can't wait!
UPDATE 😍First baby hatched about 1pm this after noon I was waiting for the second pipped egg to hatch but it pipped around 8:30am and hasn't started zipping yet and the others look like they are still wiggling but haven't pipped yet so I'm gonna give them a couple more days ,hope they make it 🐥🐣 will update in the few days with final baby count .😀 hopefully more then 1 will hatch 🤞

Attachments

• received_351618086801718.jpeg
    received_351618086801718.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
😍🐥🐥😍Make that 2 babies(1st white 2nd black)the second zipped and popped out right after the last update and I am planning on waiting untill day 26 to Crack to be safe and if more pip I won't be candling becuase I don't want open the bator more then needed to keep the humidity high enough so the rest still have a shot, I will be moving the babies to the brooder asap,hopefully I can move them befor any others pip 🙂🤞🐣

😍🐥🐥😍Make that 2 babies(1st white 2nd black)the second zipped and popped out right after the last update and I am planning on waiting untill day 26 to Crack to be safe and if more pip I won't be candling becuase I don't want open the bator more then needed to keep the humidity high enough so the rest still have a shot, I will be moving the babies to the brooder asap,hopefully I can move them befor any others pip 🙂🤞🐣
Of course. I am just saying when all activity is done and you are ready to throw out the ones that did not hatch make sure to candle and check for movement before throwing out.

Of course. I am just saying when all activity is done and you are ready to throw out the ones that did not hatch make sure to candle and check for movement before throwing out.
Of course , I would be so upset to throw out a live one ,thanks so much for the advice I appreciate it 🙂

wonderful!! good luck with the rest, cant wait to see photos of them all fluffed up!!

UPDATE 😍First baby hatched about 1pm this after noon I was waiting for the second pipped egg to hatch but it pipped around 8:30am and hasn't started zipping yet and the others look like they are still wiggling but haven't pipped yet so I'm gonna give them a couple more days ,hope they make it 🐥🐣 will update in the few days with final baby count .😀 hopefully more then 1 will hatch 🤞
OMG so awesome!!! Ok will look out for further updates 🤗

Back
Top Bottom