Rache10

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2021
So I have 4 duck eggs! They have all internally pipped! After 12 hours of no external pips I made little air holes..I thought I saw the one getting shrink wrapped and so I tryed to help remove shell in the air sac area and now I’m just freaking out..

Stop messing with them.

Ducks take DAYS to hatch.

Can you get clear pictures of what they look like right now?
Well the one I wayyy over helped..like I know I did..idk wtf I was thinking!! He’s okay though. He still making noise and moving..I hope I just didn’t cause harm..the rest have the air sac hole I made for emergency air and I can see them moving and hear them still.

Well the one I wayyy over helped..like I know I did..idk wtf I was thinking!! He’s okay though. He still making noise and moving..I hope I just didn’t cause harm..the rest have the air sac hole I made for emergency air and I can see them moving and hear them still.
If they are still okay just leave them alone, hatching is a slow process that CAN NOT be rushed.
Good luck on the hatch

I don't have personal experience with making an air hole but from what I read that can tend to make them lazy and hatch more slowly as they have the air they need. Best wishes. Keep us posted.

Can you get clear pictures?

I don't have personal experience with making an air hole but from what I read that can tend to make them lazy and hatch more slowly as they have the air they need. Best wishes. Keep us posted.
Honestly I kinda feel that’s true...I like feel since I put the emergency holes in they aren’t doing as much. Like I can see and hear them in there but I don’t see any external pips other then the little holes I made 🙄 lol little weiners!

Back
Top Bottom