Help! I rescued a baby chick, I need some help taking care of him

Good morning, here's a better pic of him
IMG20220927083238.jpg

Ohh he's soo cute he's definitely a bulbul but not sure what type and he is around 8 - 10 days, is he active because around that age they start moving around a lot and "playing"
Probably a yellow-vented bulbul because they are very common around my area. Also yes he does cheep quite a lot and he is moving a fair bit, just not so much. Most of the time he just moves to different parts of his bed. What would you recommend feeding him for now?

Probably a yellow-vented bulbul because they are very common around my area. Also yes he does cheep quite a lot and he is moving a fair bit, just not so much. Most of the time he just moves to different parts of his bed. What would you recommend feeding him for now?
I would give him some baby food but not too much so you can also put a little of sports drink in his water to also give him energy but here is a list of things you can give him.
IMG_20220926_214148.jpg

How often would I have to feed him? Is it normal for him to sleep during the day?
I think you should be feeding him around every 4 to 6 hours but you can check his crop to see if it's full or not but you don't have to feed him at night about sleeping at night I am not sure because they aren't supposed to do that but he could just be tired and need energy

I think you should be feeding him around every 4 to 6 hours but you can check his crop to see if it's full or not but you don't have to feed him at night about sleeping at night I am not sure because they aren't supposed to do that but he could just be tired and need energy
So do I just let him rest? How am I going to make him a bit more energetic?

Back
Top Bottom