Help I see no develepment!!!!

Oh ok
1f622.png

If you see no veins there's no life there :( You can give them until day 10 to be sure but I don't think you've got anything in there. Could be they just weren't fertile, or there was an incubator temp spike you weren't aware of that killed them.

If it's infertile it's very light in there and in these half is light the other is dark, and day seven just started a few hours ago, would you still see anything?

If it's infertile it's very light in there and in these half is light the other is dark, and day seven just started a few hours ago, would you still see anything?

You can't tell fertility by candling, unfortunately. The darkness you are seeing I suspect is the yolk.

I do see a little black dot in the middle that is moving a lot I don't think that's the embryo, and you should see veins.

It could be a meat spot in there, or it could have started developing and then quit, so you might be seeing the remains of an embryo.

I'm sorry the news isn't better :(

Ok
It could be a meat spot in there, or it could have started developing and then quit, so you might be seeing the remains of an embryo.

I'm sorry the news isn't better :(

One more thing I forgot to tell you my incubator type is styrofoam, they said you shouldn't see anything until day ten, do you think that is right?

Ok

One more thing I forgot to tell you my incubator type is styrofoam, they said you shouldn't see anything until day ten, do you think that is right?

No, that's not right. It doesn't matter the type of incubator, you can still see the same things at the same time. You can wait until day 10 to be sure if you want but I don't think you have anything alive in there.

The black dot is probably what I said above, a meat spot or an embryo that started and then quit.

Back
Top Bottom