Help identify ducklings please.

AndreaBonnett

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 7, 2017
We just got two adorable little additions to our flock and we are not sure what they are. I just can't wait to see what they turn out to be! Anyone have any idea what they are? The one with the dark beak has black fluff under it's yellow fluff and the underside of it's beak is half black and half yellow/pink.

New Ducklings.jpg

New Duckings2.jpg
new duckling black beak1.jpg
new duckling yellow beak1.jpg

The guy at Rural King said they could be Buff, Pekin, Welsh Harlequin, Khaki Campbell, or Cayuga. I am guessing not Cayuga. They are what I went in for but there weren't any left. He also told me he was just filing in so he didn't know anything about them those were just the breeds that were on the sign they gave him to hang up. I am sure they are not Campbells either. They look nothing like mine when they were babies. I want lots of eggs so It would be great if they were Golden 300s. I have never kept them. Do they get along well with chickens and geese? How bossy can they be? I have a runner who tells the roosters and geese what to do lol. She is the boss when she is in the coop.

Back
Top Bottom