help identify this chick

craigImb

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 22, 2012
3 weeks ago I purchased 1each of the following breed of chicks: buff Orpington, Rhode Island red, Golden Lace Wyandotte, Welsummer, Easter Egger, White Leghorn, Barred Plymouth Rock, BlackAustralorp, and a Golden Comet.

I have searched chick images of those birds and non of them look like the one I have. This chick is also larger than the obvious Rhodes, Buffs Orps, and White Leghorns.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

I'm guessing thats your EE. The beard, muffs and green legs give it away. EE's come in a very wide range of colors, just about any color combo you could think of, which may be why you had a difficult time finding a good match. It's very pretty! Good luck!!!

Hmmm...could it be the easter egger? Easter egger come in such a big variety of colors and markings. I have one of my easter eggers in my avatar picture and out of the 6 that I have, they all look completely different. :)

I'm guessing thats your EE. The beard, muffs and green legs give it away. EE's come in a very wide range of colors, just about any color combo you could think of, which may be why you had a difficult time finding a good match. It's very pretty! Good luck!!!
Teehee! We must have posted at the same time! I totally agree! :D

Teehee! We must have posted at the same time! I totally agree! :D
Great minds think alike
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom