HELP!! impacted crop of non eating hen with known reproductive issues (Salpingitis and lash eggs)

Update: I am writing with a heavy heart today. My sweet hen passed on Sunday at home. She is definitely my favorite and always will be ♥️ She was such a fighter, feeling good on and off for months, yet continuing to bless us with her sweet, smart, loving, and kind beautiful spirit. She was so patient with me trying to do my best to help her, with doctors visits and medications, torpedo feeding, syringing liquids, trying a crop bra… one time a while back, she even tried a chicken diaper so she could hang out in the house with me 💛 I am so blessed to have had her beautiful earthly presence in my life for 5.5 years, she taught me so much; unconditional love, and to be sweet, kind, caring, silly and fun. She stole my heart with her sweet coo when I’d “tuck them in at night”. I’d say Goodnight and she’d always respond “boooooop” in the sweetest voice every night 🩷 She is greatly missed. Fly free sweet girl! May you rest in peace and always be with us in spirit!! 💕💕💕💕💕
I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs

You did everything you could for her, she was loved and cared for.

Update: I am writing with a heavy heart today. My sweet hen passed on Sunday at home. She is definitely my favorite and always will be ♥️ She was such a fighter, feeling good on and off for months, yet continuing to bless us with her sweet, smart, loving, and kind beautiful spirit. She was so patient with me trying to do my best to help her, with doctors visits and medications, torpedo feeding, syringing liquids, trying a crop bra… one time a while back, she even tried a chicken diaper so she could hang out in the house with me 💛 I am so blessed to have had her beautiful earthly presence in my life for 5.5 years, she taught me so much; unconditional love, and to be sweet, kind, caring, silly and fun. She stole my heart with her sweet coo when I’d “tuck them in at night”. I’d say Goodnight and she’d always respond “boooooop” in the sweetest voice every night 🩷 She is greatly missed. Fly free sweet girl! May you rest in peace and always be with us in spirit!! 💕💕💕💕💕
She will be in chicken heaven watching down, protecting you and loving you the way you did her :hugs Sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs

You did everything you could for her, she was loved and cared for.
Thank you so much!

Had you ever tried Allivet and their aquamox 250? It took 7 days to arrive (not the advertised 1-3 days) and that morning I gave her one dose, she passed within hours of giving her the aquamox 😭 I pray to God it had nothing to do with the aquamox. But I’m curious if you have used it with success?

Last edited:
Thank you so much!

Had you ever tried Allivet and their aquamox 250? It took 7 days to arrive (not the advertised 1-3 days) and that morning I gave her one dose, she passed within hours of giving her the aquamo 😭 I pray to God it had nothing to do with the aquamox. But I’m curious if you have used it with success?
You can rest assured that she would have died just the same even without giving her the Aquamox. :hugs

Thank you so much!

Had you ever tried Allivet and their aquamox 250? It took 7 days to arrive (not the advertised 1-3 days) and that morning I gave her one dose, she passed within hours of giving her the aquamox 😭 I pray to God it had nothing to do with the aquamox. But I’m curious if you have used it with success?
Giving the medication and her passing was coincidental. You did nothing wrong.

Keep the medication just in case you need it in the future. AquaMox is something I do keep on hand.

I’m so sorry for your loss though I know it’s been a few weeks now since you posted this. I came across it because I have a hen doing almost the exact same thing right now.

I hope things are better for you now and your bantam hen is doing better.

Back
Top Bottom