HELP INCUBATOR DEATH!!

Eggs have PIPPED! Still in a tupperware box 😂 company r being difficult about refunding even tho I've only had the bator 6 months 🙄🙄 So tupperware box incubating for me for a while!! I've set it up with a reptile thermostat and a couple of dpinges to drip water on. Humidity is holding at 50% and the Heat holds at 99° ... two hydrometers in there with them one keeping temp of the base and one suckered higher up to keep ambient temp. So far so good, eggs are nice and warm to the touch and we have 5 out of 11 pipped this morning!!

Eggs have PIPPED! Still in a tupperware box 😂 company r being difficult about refunding even tho I've only had the bator 6 months 🙄🙄 So tupperware box incubating for me for a while!! I've set it up with a reptile thermostat and a couple of dpinges to drip water on. Humidity is holding at 50% and the Heat holds at 99° ... two hydrometers in there with them one keeping temp of the base and one suckered higher up to keep ambient temp. So far so good, eggs are nice and warm to the touch and we have 5 out of 11 pipped this morning!!
Go babies go !!

10 chicks successfully hatched ❤ 8 Darths a tux and another yellow tht I bet is another silver faker 😂 one egg hasn't pipped or hatched so I'm keeping it for a couple more days b4 chucking it.

Hoppers jedi genes are strong with these ones 😂😂
20220927_120501.jpg

Aww so cute I have never had button or any type of quail ever but I will think about getting some. What is your experience with quail or button quail?

Aww so cute I have never had button or any type of quail ever but I will think about getting some. What is your experience with quail or button quail?
I'm addicted to buttons, they may be a better starter quail than corties or bobs. They're a fraction of the size and make great pets if u put the time in with them. If ur hatching ur own I reccomend seeing where the eggs are produced.. ie how the parents are cared for. If ur getting chicks I would get them from someone who hatches small batches and handles them if u want them as pets. If u want quails for their eggs and meat then u want to go down the corinux route. Again I would do all the above if u want them as pets too. Quality of the birds shows in the keeping of the parents and not breeding from aggressive birds etc xx

Back
Top Bottom