Help inserting picture in My Page.........**UpDATE**

PearlD

Songster
12 Years
Apr 15, 2007
Northwest Alabama
I am trying to design My Page and when I click the 'insert picture' icon, it won't let me browse for a picture. Has anyone else had any problems adding outside info to your page?
hmm.png

Last edited:
What you'll do is upload to photobucket, then, after ur pic is uploaded, you copy the 'direct link' that is in one of the four boxes under the picture. It's the link that starts with 'http://'. After you copy the link, go to your page and click the 'insert image' button. The first line says 'image URL'. Copy the link into that line. Then type a description for it, then a title. Last, hit the 'insert' tab at the bottom left corner of the box, then 'publish changes' on the page editor.

Just an FYI, if you need to resize the image (if it's too big on your page) go to 'click here to edit', then right click on the image. Click 'image properties'. The box that you used to insert the image should pop up. Click the tab at the top that says 'appearance'. There should be two boxes with numbers next to the word 'dimensions'. Reduce the number in the first box (the second box automatically reduces) down by 100 and update. Publish changes, and see how much smaller your image is. If you still want it smaller keep reducing until it's where you want it.

Ok, I added the link, description, and title......but its giving me the dreaded RED 'X' in a box. There has got to be a setting to clear this up.....anyone?
he.gif

Where ever you host your pictures,right click on your picture,click on properties at the bottom of the window that pops up,copy and paste the "location" URL in the image URL spot. Click "insert" then "publish changes"

It Worked!!! I copied directly from the 'Properties' window in Snapfish, and it went right in!!

Now I'm looking for some post I found to make the pic bigger......
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom