Help is there even one girl here please?

Oh thank you, yes I know master roo you are referring to haha he has definately shown early signs right from the beginning that he wants to be big daddy hahaha. I just have tried everything now to get a nice male female ratio and I seem to be losing the battle.... I've hatched eggs, put eggs under my broody hen, bought chicks, swapped cockerals for more chicks all because I want to hand raise my own flock but for some reason or another the 50/50 chance of male ore female for me is turning into 90/10 lol am I doing something wrong?
I am new to all of this but I am just so inlove with my little feathered friends... the worse part is I have more boys to girls and that is definitely not ok for my girls so what to do?

They're too young to be sure of anything, especially with mixed breeds that might have inherited larger combs or early maturing traits.
Thank you and yes it has definitely become double confusing now I have a mixed bunch. At least with heritage or purebred you know or can be told what to expect. But with mixed haha I have nicknamed this lot my 'Odd Bunch' šŸ˜‰ I am so very very confused by themšŸ¤”

Back
Top Bottom