help me guys

mrsalman

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 12, 2014
Today I found his voice like here

Is it a disease or not, and if it is what is the solution disease

+ What is the most important thing is the reason

He may have a respiratory disease such as infectious bronchitis or mycoplasma (MG,) or some other. Have you seen a respiratory or sinus infection in the flock before? He may have gotten it from another carrier or through his egg depending on what it is. Unfortunately chick who are sick won't drink well. Tylan 50 injectable ($15) plus a couple of syringes and 22 gauge needles to get it out of the vial would be good to buy. Give him 1/4 cc/ml ORALLY twice a day for 5 days. Refrigerate the vial after each use. Then give him some buttermilk or probiotics for a few days afterward to build up his good gut bacteria. Duramycin 10 and oxytetracycline powder can be used in the water, but he needs to drink it well for 7 days. Be sure and keep him warm--around 75-80 degrees if possible.

I have been battling the same thing with my peachick for going on 8 weeks now. I have tryed the Tylan 50 two seperate times at 1.4 twice a day and I just put her meds in a small amount of food then gave her more food when the medicated was gone. it has held the respiratory infection at bay to where my chick wasnt gasping for air but as soon as I took her off the Tylan 50 then 3 days later her symptoms would start right back up again. We are going to switch to Baytril this afternoon and hope that does the job amd she improves 100%. Have you started the Tylan 50 yet?

Back
Top Bottom