HELP ME PLEASE

Could something have bitten him? And tell us where you are keeping your ducks and how you are keeping them heat food etc. picture of his face so we can see it better to please.
I dont want to move him to much, so ive tried to take pictures of him but im scared and im shaking so much.

You said you had them outside is the weather warm enough for bees and spiders to be by out? Thinking possibly a bite? Where on his face is he swollen is he having trouble breathing? Any discharge coming out of his nares or eyes? Eating and drinking?
Yeah we were outside taking care of them, they had a shading spot and a sunny spot, his whole face is swollen, he’s currently falling asleep but i dont want him to sleep because he is having some trouble breathing but is not as bad as It was in the morning, no discharge anywhere no eating right now, but i am giving him water with bird antibiotics

@Miss Lydia @casportpony @Croft5Homestead @Stoney Meadow Maple @Percipen @KaleIAm Thank for your help! Sadly my baby had a shock I believe (he started moving his head, then he started to shake violently, he stopped for awhile and had another one, then he Left to heaven) Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart, Im glad that you guys are helping out, have a good day or good night!

Back
Top Bottom