Help me please!

Awe man. I’m so sorry about your eggs. :( For me though, the one that was floating is currently in the process of hatching now!! I just wish you had the same experience.
Yah! I'm so glad to hear that! It was definitely disappointing to lose the 3. It was my first time incubating. Out of 8, 5 successfully hatched. Keep us posted 😊

Yah! I'm so glad to hear that! It was definitely disappointing to lose the 3. It was my first time incubating. Out of 8, 5 successfully hatched. Keep us posted

I’m glad you still had a good experience with your first hatchlings! This’ll be my first too so I most definitely will keep you up to date!

Hey guys. :( bad news. I came home and checked on the eggs straight away, the first hatchling had gotten out of the egg, but isn’t moving. Here’s a photo: I’m absolutely heartbroken. :( I don’t know if it’s dead. It just won’t move.
AB00799D-B311-4594-9B8B-8CEF787B815C.jpeg

Oh no, is it cold?
Well no, it’s warm because it has been in the incubator. I don’t see it breathing. But I know I cannot keep it in the incubator if it’s dead or it will spread bacteria onto the other egg. I just don’t want to bury A possibly alive bird. I don’t know what to do

Hey guys! Update!! The second baby has hatched and it is all healthy!! It’s been a few hours now, and I am planning on pulling an all nighter to feed it every 15-20 minutes. Here’s a picture of the cutie!
image.jpg

I talked to a wildlife expert, and they confirmed it was a cardinal egg pattern. So I’m feeding the baby a mix of crushed crickets and mealworm mixed with a bit of water to creat a thick paste. I’m so tired.. lol

Back
Top Bottom