Help! My 5 yo scribbled on his face w/ a Sharpie!!!!!!

Luckily for my mother, Sharpies weren't invented because I would have pulled this stunt when I was little.
lau.gif
I did my artwork all over everything and myself....which is why my mother got nervous if she thought things got "too quiet". I climbed the bathroom sink and "borrowed" the tincture of iodine and the mercurochrome and went wild.

Thanks for bringing back memories and reminding me of the real reason my mother's hair turned white way too early. Do they make Sharpies in blond?

I hope you can post some photos!!!!
big_smile.png
Awww, leave your child's masterpiece alone---he worked way too hard on it!
roll.png
gig.gif

Try baking soda and warm water, just into a runny paste and rub gently. Hopefully it will help. This is what my son recently did....Peanut butter as body lotion?
lol.png
That was a greasy mess!
12006_peanut_butter.jpg

*shudder* My son has done this so many times I can't count. Also the TV, my computer monitor, the kitchen cupboards, quite a lot of his toys, various appliances, etc. I'm surprised olive oil didn't help, that's one of the solutions I've used. Baby wipes are good too. I hadn't known about suntan lotion, I'll keep that in mind. Any of those fancy soaps that contain oil can work also.

I would try the sunscreen idea I work a at a daycare and we have an awful time keeping the names on the sunscrean bottles because it just wipes off when you get the sunscreen on it. Good Luck!
Melissa

Quote:
TRY this :

Cotton swap and spray WD - 40 and see if it comes off .... SMALL AREA ONLY , as a TEST .

Vasoline maybe ?

SORRY , if this does not work , an abrasive will be needed . LIKE COMET on a cotton ball ? WET ... WHATEVER works , make sure to put skin softener on his face afterwards .

Last edited:
hmm.png
I'd let him march in the parade that way... will make a lasting impression about why we don't draw on our faces with marker! :|
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom