Help! My chickens are dropping dead with no warning!

My birds free range over about 1/4 acre. I'll still spray the coop, but will that be enough?

Did you read my article like i asked dear? Some of your questions would be answered there. Im not sure the gnats killed them though becuz that wouldnt be a month long illness, it was Quick. My whole story is detailed there. I sprayed not jus all of my yard but also neighbors on both sides, across the street and the pasture behind my yard to keep the flipn bugs at bay

I did read the article. I get it now, I will spray the yard and coop today. Thanks a lot.
Regarding my parents, they have been extremely supportive of me through all this. It's been a very difficult month for us. My rabbit gave birth to 3 stillborns, we had a bear break in and eat 2 chicks, I had another girl die from this disease and my whole family has been extremely sick. I know they will support me no matter what I choose. Me and my dad have gone over the pros and cons many times and we are still trying to figure out what to do. Its such a hard decision because I've worked my butt of preparing for this, practicing showmanship, etc. All my best friends show with me and it's such a blast... but I want to do what is best for my birds and other's.

I did read the article. I get it now, I will spray the yard and coop today. Thanks a lot.
Regarding my parents, they have been extremely supportive of me through all this. It's been a very difficult month for us. My rabbit gave birth to 3 stillborns, we had a bear break in and eat 2 chicks, I had another girl die from this disease and my whole family has been extremely sick. I know they will support me no matter what I choose. Me and my dad have gone over the pros and cons many times and we are still trying to figure out what to do. Its such a hard decision because I've worked my butt of preparing for this, practicing showmanship, etc. All my best friends show with me and it's such a blast... but I want to do what is best for my birds and other's.

Good girl my heart goes out to you and i hope its nothing but you need to know for sure. Chickens dont get cold type illnesses they get diseases. Thats where our concerns are. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom