Help my rooster broke his beak

Can you post a photo of it?

Pictures are needed to help you.

Nobody can really help if we don’t know how bad the damage is. A closeup pic of the break would be better.
Here's the picture everyone needs. It Broke off last night apparently. It was hanging over his bottom beak.
20220718_092615.jpg
20220718_092526.jpg

Attachments

• 20220718_092620.jpg
    20220718_092620.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 5
Ok good, glad it's not to bad. I will make sure he eats and drinks good

Like I said I will get some today. Please refer to past posts before asking for photos.
I did. The one picture you posted didn’t show the problem, so that’s why I asked again. Seemed like maybe it wasn’t clear already.

Anyway, are you talking about just the tip part? I thought you said it was the whole bottom part all the way around? Maybe I misunderstood the OP. I would probably try to give him mash instead of dry food if that’s possible, but just for a day or two till it heals a little. Kind of like how when you cut a fingernail too low, it just takes a day till it feels better. It doesn’t look like it will interfere with eating.

I did. The one picture you posted didn’t show the problem, so that’s why I asked again. Seemed like maybe it wasn’t clear already.

Anyway, are you talking about just the tip part? I thought you said it was the whole bottom part all the way around? Maybe I misunderstood the OP. I would probably try to give him mash instead of dry food if that’s possible, but just for a day or two till it heals a little. Kind of like how when you cut a fingernail too low, it just takes a day till it feels better. It doesn’t look like it will interfere with eating.
I meant the other posts saying I was going to post pics the next day. You did miss understand I meant broke the tip but it fell off last night when they were roosting. Thanks for the advice he seems better

Also I stated that the photo was just a picture of him so you could see who you were helping

Back
Top Bottom