HELP PLEASE!

GiselleC

In the Brooder
Apr 15, 2021
I have hatching Ancona ducks and I have this one baby who was piped for up to 48 hours so I decided to help it I then left it alone in the incubator to dry and it’s been about 3 hours and I went to go check on it and it’s not walking correctly I’m really worried it also was piped on the wrong side of the egg if it has anything to do with the problem

That's heart wrenching. It appears to have neurological issues. Sometimes these can be fixed with vitamin E therapy along with B-complex. It's worth trying. These are people vitamins. Give the oil from one E 400iu capsule each day in a bit of boiled egg. The B-complex, can be dissolved in its drinking water.

That's heart wrenching. It appears to have neurological issues. Sometimes these can be fixed with vitamin E therapy along with B-complex. It's worth trying. These are people vitamins. Give the oil from one E 400iu capsule each day in a bit of boiled egg. The B-complex, can be dissolved in its drinking water.

Out of curiosity what is the basis for neurological issues? General leg posture? the shaking? the way its walking? Want to make sure I understand how to identify this.

Back
Top Bottom