This is them in a carrier when i was disenfecting the brooder
I'd like to see your brooder setup please.
Can you please post photos of the chicks, poop and brooder setup?

I'd go to TSC and get some Corid, it's in the cattle section.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Where did these chicks come from?

I'd get them off the gamebird starter and onto Chick Starter.

What are you disinfecting the brooder with?

Edited to add. I see you're asking about how to send a bird to your lab. You'll need to look up your state lab and contact them. If you lose a chick, wrap it in plastic and refrigerate it so the body is preserved until you can get it to the lab.
https://www.metzerfarms.com/poultry-labs.html

Please post clear photos that are well lit of the chicks, their poop, the brooder.

Please tell us the temperature of the brooder on the warm and the cold side.

Gamebird starter feed is around 30% protein, so it should be o.k. for chicken chicks for a month or so, but I would not feed it longer than 2 months.

I'd like to see your brooder setup please.
Can you please post photos of the chicks, poop and brooder setup?

I'd go to TSC and get some Corid, it's in the cattle section.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Where did these chicks come from?

I'd get them off the gamebird starter and onto Chick Starter.

What are you disinfecting the brooder with?

Edited to add. I see you're asking about how to send a bird to your lab. You'll need to look up your state lab and contact them. If you lose a chick, wrap it in plastic and refrigerate it so the body is preserved until you can get it to the lab.
https://www.metzerfarms.com/poultry-labs.html
Disinfecting with bleach their already on corid been giving 10ccs of liquid to a gallon i hatched the chicks their are pictures of the chicks in the post and of their poop the bottom is wire it falls through
20230520_190804.jpg
Screenshot_20230520_233637.jpg

Bleach is quite harsh and hard on the respiratory system.

Ammonia from poop can be hard on them too.

I'd rake out and clean up all the poop under the wire daily so ammonia from the poop doesn't make them sick.

Is the whole floor wire? They don't have a place to rest their feet?
The whole floor is wire i take them out of the brooder when i spray it

ARE you SURE you aren't killing them with that heat lamp?
It looks WAY too close to them to only be 80 degrees.

What exactly are you disinfecting with bleach...the wire?

ARE you SURE you aren't killing them with that heat lamp?
It looks WAY too close to them to only be 80 degrees.

What exactly are you disinfecting with bleach...the wire?
there is 3 feet behind the heat lamp they can go to get away from it the brooder is 8 ft and the thermometer in there reads 80 i spray wire and walls with water and bleach

Disinfecting with bleach their already on corid been giving 10ccs of liquid to a gallon i hatched the chicks their are pictures of the chicks in the post and of their poop the bottom is wire it falls throughView attachment 3513165View attachment 3513166
This heat lamp looks like it in less than a foot away from them.
Can you go put a thermometer under it right now and take a picture of the temp?

Back
Top Bottom