Help!! Pullets or Roos???

redsrs123

Hatching
7 Years
Feb 6, 2012
Satsuma, Al
These are all 12 weeks old. I bought the eggs for my broody hen to hatch. The white one is suppose to be a Red-laced Wyandotte but I am not sure. The black one is a Black Orpington. Two are gold-laced Cochins and the remaining is a gold-laced Polish. Please help me sex them. I think the whitish one and one of the Cochins may be a rooster. Thanks!!!!

I could not get a good pic of "her" she is very skittish.

welcome-byc.gif

The white bird with reddish wings is male. Other than that, we'll need better pics to tell. My poor old eyes just won't see detail from these, sorry.

The red/white bird looks like a cockerel to me, but the others appear to be pullets. Clear photos of each bird would help be sure of this, though.

1. White breed? Pullet or Cockerel?

2. Polish Pullet?

3. Black Orpington Pullet? Cochins Pullet or Cockerel?

4. Close up of one of the Cochins

Hopefully these are better??? Thanks y'all
yippiechickie.gif

1. White breed? Pullet or Cockerel? 2. Polish Pullet? 3. Black Orpington Pullet? Cochins Pullet or Cockerel? 4. Close up of one of the Cochins Hopefully these are better??? Thanks y'all :yiipchick
Looks almost like a blue Orpington pullet, but it could be black, the Cochins are pullets gold lace, and the white with red is male and the GL polish looks like a male except for its crest. So not to sure, but because of crest I'm saying pullet for now! :)

Back
Top Bottom