HELP! rooster attacks baby chick

Okay I don't mean to be rude, but PLEASE NEVER do the bucket thing again. It may have made him seem more alert, but it could seriously traumatize him and kill him. Your friend isn't necessarily an idiot, he/she may just be uneducated. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand them?

Okay I don't mean to be rude, but PLEASE NEVER do the bucket thing again. It may have made him seem more alert, but it could seriously traumatize him and kill him. Your friend isn't necessarily an idiot, he/she may just be uneducated. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand them?

X2. Loud noises and commotion are extremely stressful and will only make situation worse.

Well I wasn't rlly gonna do it again because I was really worried and stressed so I called my friend I really wanted him to live because he was very nice and calm so I just did what he told me because I was afraid of him dieing and he seems to be coming back to normal
1f601.png
thank you for all your advice guy's
1f44f.png

Yes they areboth meant to fight but iI don't fight them I took care of that rooster because they were going to kill him because he was getting too old

Back
Top Bottom