HELP!! sneezy chicks!

captainmommy3

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 26, 2012
I have 4 new baby chicks and i have raised 3 RIRs the new chicks are sneezing alot lately i keep the temp at 95 right now because they are only 5 days old and they all move away from the light ... i have the thermometer right near the light so i am sure that the temp is right. they all move away and now they are sneezing alot they are eating, drinking, pooping, running and sleeping just fine....their noses aren't running nor do they have snot coming out but they sure so sneeze alot ....are they sick? they dont seem like it. or are they maybe just having allergies? the wind has been pretty bad here in the past few days. anyway i would like some opinions.....i cant see how they are sick if they are because they are acting just fine..... even when they move away from the light they dont huddle up they scatter about minding their own business.
idunno.gif

Check the temp at their level (on the bedding) under the light if you are not. Could be dust from the bedding is causing the sneezing. What are you using? Try covering it with paper towels and see if that helps.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom