Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

A chick in an Adirondack chair sippin lemonade with, a few in the kidde pool with Backyardchickens.com printed on the side and another off to the side - flipping an egg in mid-air in a frying pan - on a grill!
"Chillin With my peeps!" reflects them all just hangin out - chillin!

I cant draw characters........if you needed a topo of troop movement with distances, armaments and fortifications, then i'm your man! I just cant draw chickens.
roll.png

Last edited:
I would like to see sizes run true, Either they are way too snug (even men's sizes) or way too long - like a dress. Neon colors are pepier and get more attention.

I kinda see chicks with shades surfin with the Chilling with my Peeps on the front and on the back one lone peep inside a donut shaped floation device and under him the BYC email address

Quote:
I really like that idea! And why not go all the way and have Daddy Rooster standing by in swimming trunks and sunglasses as well??

I like it too! i like the cute long legged chickens in bluedogs second post. Julie's is cute too.

What if there was one little duck in there? Or one rubber ducky in the pool with the glasses and the little peeps watching it.........or......................OK< I'll stop now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I really like your idea..I told my six year old and she said you need to make them also in kid sizes and in light pink and blue cause she really likes those colours and would love to have one for herself and one for her little brother. lol...She just loves chickens!!!
ya.gif

What about a flag too...it would be real cool to hang one up from a pole in my run...lol...

Back
Top Bottom