Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

You could have a person (girl or boy, it may not matter) with a flock of chickens/chicks at their feet. They could all be wearing sunglasses like in the original design.....

1) Chicks with dark glasses holding an ipod-like device with ear buds and musical notes floating in the air
The words "Chillin' with my peeps" floating in the air also on the front of the shirt
A lone chick with dark glasses holding an ipod-like device with ear buds & "BackYardChickens.com" & "chillin with my peeps" on the back of the shirt

2) Chicks with dark glasses inside an igloo gathered around a computer that shows "Chillin with my peeps & BackYardChickens.com" on the screen
A lone chick standing outside of an igloo with "Chillin' with my peeps" on the back of the shirt
(Or switch the wording on the front of the shirt to the back of the shirt and vice versa)

3) Chicks with dark glasses eating popcorn (like smilies)
pop.gif
looking at a computer that shows "BackYardChickens.com" on the screen
"Chillin' with my peeps" on the front of the shirt at the bottom
A lone chick with dark glasses eating popcorn (like smilies)
pop.gif
& "BackYardChickens.com" on the back of the shirt

4) Chicks with dark glasses drinking coffee (like smilies)
caf.gif
looking at a computer that shows "BackYardChickens.com" on the screen
"Chillin' with my peeps" on the front of the shirt
A lone chick drinking coffee (like smilies)
caf.gif
& "BackYardChickens.com" on the back of the shirt

5) Chicks with dark glasses driving a sports car and just looking cool
"Chillin' with my peeps" on the front of the shirt
A lone chick with dark glasses driving a sports car & "BackYardChickens.com" on the back of the shirt

That's it for now
frow.gif

Ok, I like the kiddie pool idea, but go a bit farther. It seems like everyones favorite thing to do with their chickens is sit in a shady spot with a cold beverage and watch them, I do like pink lemonaid, and what Mom wouldn't be sitting by that pool in a relaxing chair watching her little peeps have fun. I am picturing chicks with shades in a pool a shady tree off to the side or in the background with red mamma hen from my pet makes me breakfast in an anarondack(sp) chair sipping on a lemonaid. What do you think?

Awww, my first idea when I read the post was the chicky with some penguins on an iceburg....

Well, my second idea is a chicky sittin on an ice cube thats slightly melted a bit on the bottom (drawing that one as we type)

Or a chicky frozen in an iceburg with some Dodo birds in there with him.

I keep gettin this vision of icicles but I haven't been able to figure out where to take it from there...

I'll draw my designs and post them. If anyone else has a really great visual design idea Id be glad to draw it and post it for you.

I like the pool one AND the iceberg one.....but I REALLY like the pool one. Try making more t-shirts, and a lot of neon colors such as blue, green, orange, and hot pink. Maybe you could make a few t-shirts with different designs such as one with the pool and another one with the iceberg. The pool one for summer, and iceberg for winter........I'm going to wait for the new one comes out to buy anything....

Back
Top Bottom