help!!!!! very urgent!!!!!! possibly internal pip gone wrong!!!!!

I should have asked if you are in the USA. The humidity should be 75% or so and temp a
I've kept temp at 100 & humidity around 50-60, give or take. I made an Emergency incubator so couldnt control the humidity exactly as I wanted.
see if you can spray the egg to get the humidity up a bit. JUst a water sprayer will do. . The temp sounds good.

Yes, I still see veins. I see movement but not as much as last week. Thought that might be due to size. I will say tho, she seems a little small. But I know our dates when our welsh started sitting are correct, so I know today is Day29 for sure. I'm just so nervous that the baby will of made it this far, "full term", & then not be able to get out. Now, I was advised to make a small pin hole on end of air sac & I did an hour ago. I only see a "whiteish skin" like membrane on the inside. Obviously the hole is way too small to see anything else. I was very hesitant to do this but was advised to do so and am praying I didnt hurt the process.

To be honest; it does not look like a about-to-pip-duck; or one that even got close. It looked like an early dead one; and the gasses made a rip in the egg due to drying out. It has "vague veins" because it started; then died.

Yes, I still see veins. I see movement but not as much as last week. Thought that might be due to size. I will say tho, she seems a little small. But I know our dates when our welsh started sitting are correct, so I know today is Day29 for sure. I'm just so nervous that the baby will of made it this far, "full term", & then not be able to get out. Now, I was advised to make a small pin hole on end of air sac & I did an hour ago. I only see a "whiteish skin" like membrane on the inside. Obviously the hole is way too small to see anything else. I was very hesitant to do this but was advised to do so and am praying I didnt hurt the process.
hopefully it will be ok. As long as you didn't cause any bleeding. That's the thing thats bad. Your temp and humidity seems good to me. Just hold tight and wait it out. That is the hardest part. If you've got a homemade incubator maybe the temp wasn't as high as it should have been. I know people who've had hatches 2 days early because the temp was higher than it should have been so I think it could work the other way too. don't be hard on yourself, there is only so much you can do and you're doing it.

Back
Top Bottom