Help What Breed is this?

Ripper

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
My Wife picked this one up one day and couldn't remember what he was. We have been through several list and pics of chicks and can't quite say that any sound or look familiar to either of us. the first 3 pics are of him when he was 2-3 days old and the last one he is about 5 1/2 weeks old. Awesome, these pics are much better than my description. Thank you to those who responded so quickly. Any help will be very appreciated.

86878_new_062.jpg

86878_new_061.jpg

86878_new_060.jpg

86878_new_251.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
You have to go thru several posts before it will allow you to post pictures. A safety measure to minimize spam. A necessary evil I guess. Hopefully someone will be able to help you after you post pictures.

welcome-byc.gif

You will need to make a several post before you can add any pictures. It is usually recommended to go to the new member forum and welcome other new members to get your posts up quickly. I am not good at identifying chicks so I am no help there. Can't wait to see the pics!

Thank you ChickenWisperer for the ID, and thank you LoupGarou, I thought he was pretty good lookin' too for only 5 and a half weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom