Help. What is wrong with my chicks?

Pics
Just an update:

All remaining 6 are still with us. The healthy 3 still look good. The Olive Egger who is the sickest one left is not looking good. I think she won’t make it through the night, but I said that last night too. She hasn’t eaten today and I could only get a little Corid water down.
The other sick 2 don’t really seem sick to me. I’m still trying to figure out it whatever is going on with them is related or something else. I haven’t seen the Flower Hen do the weird neck think today and she is very lively so I’m hoping for the best with her. The Wyandotte seemed to be walking better yesterday but she’s totally uncoordinated and can’t walk again today, yet seems generally perky. Eating and drinking. I am so confused what is up with her.

Thanks to all who have helped with advice.

Well, my little stumbly Wyandotte died today. Another one down. So sad. She’s the one in my avatar. This has been a truly traumatic introduction to owning chickens.
I didn't actually want to "like" that post. Just take it as an indication of support. I'm so heartbroken for you. If this had been my first experience, I might have given up. I don't know what happened here, but I can assure you most chicks live. I have been doing this for 4 years and have never lost a chick. I've never even had a sick chick.

This is NOT anything you did wrong. You have been a wonderful and caring chicken raiser. Please don't let this experience sour you on chickens. They are really so great to have. Maybe find a new source for your chicks?

Just want you to know you are in m heart and prayers. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom