HELP WHEEZY /RASPY PEACOCK

unfortunately my concerns for respiratory I missed the mites until the feathers were coming out and now I noticed several have lost weight more than likely due to blood loss they are weaker now too I medicated with ivermec by mouth on the 2 sickest and placed them alone also I have placed a gallon of fresh water with poly vi sol and electrolyte s that I used on them as chicks hoping to make them stronger they were already on probiotics I am very worried thank everyone for your inputs I still have not found a local vet or avarian to help

I read the insert so the Pyrethrin spray I used today should do it I had already dusted last week with no response my concern is how skinny they were when I held onto them and they are being picked on by the healthy ones

Can you weigh them then let us know age, weight, and sex.
I hatched them in june 2020 they were doing so good till the freeze here several weeks ago I know the weight is down because they used to get up on a perch and I handled them there now they wont I have 2 females and 4 male my older peacocks( their parents) do not seem to be effected when I dusted they got into th sand and bathed so they are trying to help me

I have one that is really getting bad now will not walk around I have him separated TRIED everything he still eats but crawls to food I am just sick over this and hope the others continue to improve

Back
Top Bottom