Help with new duck house

I love that door it looks great!!
Haha i figured you girls would like the door, It might get repainted fire engine red

That is looking nice! I too have vinyl flooring in my duck house and I use deep bedding as well. My stays nice and clean with no stink!
Thanks! I definitly want vinyl floor someday, How often do you have to change it all?

Jpat you are always building something impressive! Looks great!!!
Thank you ! :)

That looks awesome! I quite like the purple door as well :) Your quacks are going to love it!
The purple door suits the hens but its a little sissy for me ! I found it on the side of the road so i cant complain!

Haha :lau are you for real? This is so funny! You are going to have a duck castle!:celebrate
Duckingham palace :gig Thank you, Itll be a huge change! My coop iam using now is 2 feet by like 3.5 feet haha

Haha i figured you girls would like the door, It might get repainted fire engine red

Thanks! I definitly want vinyl floor someday, How often do you have to change it all?

Thank you ! :)

The purple door suits the hens but its a little sissy for me ! I found it on the side of the road so i cant complain!

Duckingham palace :gig Thank you, Itll be a huge change! My coop iam using now is 2 feet by like 3.5 feet haha
I have only had mine for a year and it is holding up great so far

not gonna lie i have some awesome stuff i found on the road

to name a few
a wood turning lathe
Tablesaw
Chainsaw

i used to laugh at people now i need everything i can find haha
Dumpster diving is one of my favorite passtimes! I've found a circular saw and a nice rake on the road and a few more tools. I always stop, I'm not proud!

Back
Top Bottom