I just checked in on our accu weather radar.
a big storm is headed right for us. moving very slowly. which means that when it hits, it will linger for awhile. right here we will be sort of on the edge of it.. the bulk of it is going to be north of us.
It looks to be about 15 miles away..
I figure about an hour..
.......jiminwaUSAu......

ETA: the leading edge of the storm just hit at 6:05. very windy

Last edited:
I'll have to look up gator blades.
I always cut my grass at the longest setting. 4''.
We have a critter in the house.. I think it is some kind of frog.. it sounds off every once in awhile.
I heard it this morning, behind me, at about 4AM . kind of spooky at that time of day. LOL

......jiminwaUSAu.......
Cat would be good to get it. So long as it's not a flyer...cat about wreaked the house trying to get a june bug LOL

We're thinking of getting a zero turn, but a tractor with a hay bar would be overkill. :D
My lawn 'tractor' is an antique, 1987 John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractor....
.....more than a riding mower, less than a 'real' tractor.
I run a mower and a snow thrower.
But there were other implements, some with a 3pt hitch, and even a front end loader.
Not sure you could buy an equivalent in this day and age.
1596930874788.png

I have realized that I can't let the chicks out unsupervised until I'm completely certain that all of them are too big to squeeze through/get caught in the electric net.

Omelet got between the inner fence of plastic garden netting and the electric net tonight. If it had been charged and I hadn't been sitting right there to notice her(him?) complaining it could have been very bad.

Once I'm sure they're all big enough (the Wyandotte sisters are the smallest), I'll take out the inner fence.

only one thing wrong with your picture, aart.
there's snow in it..
It is raining here again. no satt. tv for awhile.
You can get small tractors with all the implements, but be prepared to pay through the nose for them..
I could use an old fashioned dump rake on about half of my lawn. I wonder how a 3pt yard rake would work for grass.
Molpet, I would rather have the frog in the house instead of a cat..
.........jiminwaUSAu.........

Back
Top Bottom