Got the ramp and old awning taken down.
Hope to get the new ones up before the chicks move out there in a couple weeks.
1617657713097.png
1617657775924.png

If it's easy to take off and on, you could mow what you can with it and take it off to finish... unless that sounds like a pita

It's new so I need to get the feel of how much turning I can do with it. I used to pull a smaller one with a more manueverable mower so there's going to be a learning curve.

But I will keep my mind on the critical factor -- FREE BEDDING FOR THE CHICKENS!

It's new so I need to get the feel of how much turning I can do with it. I used to pull a smaller one with a more manueverable mower so there's going to be a learning curve.

But I will keep my mind on the critical factor -- FREE BEDDING FOR THE CHICKENS!
Dry grass is good to stuff in feed bags for the winter anyway

What kind of new awning?
Metal, to protect the under run from the drip line,
which baffles chicks(and some older birds) and gets them 'stuck' under there....
....as well as the pop door.
The ramp will have a 'porch' and be 90° to the right from it's previous position.
Not quite sure how it will be yet, playing with string to find best line.
Will probably be about 18-24" deep.
It needs to be sturdy as I can't get back there to clear snow in the winter.
1617663167669.png

Hi all, It's been a while. finally Annie is not is constant pain. Dr said it would take about two weeks. He is not talking so strongly about surgery. He thinks PT might be all that she needs..
the bone she fractured is right at the joint in the knee. There are knobs where the bones connect. the hairline fracture is at the base of one of those knobs. there was no displacement so that was a good thing.
we both have had our second covid shots. we feel pretty good about that.
Had no reactions at all.
. Cappy, I am probably late with this, but don't expect the car/truck alternator to charge up a dead battery very quickly.
It is best to put a charger on a battery.
llllljiminwisc......

hat was good. Just
a

Back
Top Bottom