Here I go with quail!!!

I haven't actually won in the auctions so I bought some from Zach! lol I initially went with jumbo wild, but when I saw the autosexing asked if I could do some of those instead. Too many gorgeous birds I feel like I can't make up my mind!!!
The sex-link are my go-to recommendation especially for newbies and those wanting to sell chicks!!!! There’s a good probability that a % of them will make weight as jumbos and it’s a great way to get your feet wet so to speak with quail!!!! If you do choose to keep some past 5 weeks for whatever purpose, I encourage to practice vent sexing then and even earlier because you already know the sex based on color!!!!

I haven't actually won in the auctions so I bought some from Zach! lol I initially went with jumbo wild, but when I saw the autosexing asked if I could do some of those instead. Too many gorgeous birds I feel like I can't make up my mind!!!
And if you’re picking up and you really want more color variety…..talk to him ahead of time and he will probably (definitely) be helpful in switching for rare color variety with your sex-link order. You can separate during hatching using little baskets etc.

And if you’re picking up and you really want more color variety…..talk to him ahead of time and he will probably (definitely) be helpful in switching for rare color variety with your sex-link order. You can separate during hatching using little baskets etc.
And if he resists….a little name dropping never hurts!!!! 🤫🤫🤫 just say Kiki or muddy told me you would 🤣

Anytime there's an autosexing breed I tend to go for those. Have never tried vent sexing anything, but that does make sense to try on birds that are already sexed! Great idea! I'm cleaning out my incubators today. My husband (and I) thought I was done after the turkeys.......... 😁

Zack is really helpful and will take care of you. He shipped my first batch of 240 eggs on the 6th. They're still floating around somewhere in the postal system. He replaced them all, and the replacements are incubating now.
They really are super nice, aren't they? I'm glad your second box made it and are happily incubating!

Back
Top Bottom