Here They Are: Babies From Several Hatches! (PICS)

Well, I can't wait to see how she feathers out. She looks closer to splash than blue, that's for sure.
Lee, you just need a nice Ameraucana pullet, buddy! My Charlotte loves to be cuddled and petted. She follows me around like a puppy. And Scout does, too, actually. They are very nice birds and not bad to look at, either.
ladybug, good luck! Let us know what happens.

Cyn, here is a pic of Snow my Splash as a chick. What do you think? I am partial to Kate's "horsey genetics theory" and I vote "Splash". Ha!

DSCF1343.jpg

Quote:
Looks to me like he was doing sit-ups or crunches! You gotta stay in shape if ya wanna be the "big cock of the brooder"(LOL)
Cyn..........those are some pretty chicks.........I can't hardly wait till spring!

LOL, the little goof got flipped over somehow right as I made the shot, so he was rolling pretty good. Yep, Jordan, I am addicted and I have YOU to blame partially, so watch it, buddy! Better be nice to your chicken relatives on the East Coast so they'll send you some hatching eggs in the spring...hint,hint.
Priss, I have two eggs in the bator, one BR and one Blue Orp and that's it for a couple of weeks till I collect/receive some more to hatch. They are on Day 14 today and are growing well; just candled them yesterday.
I'm going to have to take that wild child of a BR pullet out of there soon! She is crazy! She runs and jumps and flaps her wings and bowls all the younger ones around and pecks my hand and had the biggest personality since Lexie herself.

Back
Top Bottom