Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Adorable muddy babies!! They are a few weeks younger than my buffs (they hatched end of April) and a few days older than my greys, who hatched on May 12th.

Those muddy feet babies hatched on May 8 or 9th I think. And yes, they have a pool back on the other side of the trees behind them. I came into the pen and called "goose goose goose" and they came running and flapping. Clearly some of them had been in the mud around the pool. Its a major favorite hang out, which I know you all understand perfectly.
big_smile.png

I walked the sebbies around the yard and cornered them next to the old pond. They were clearly debating jumping vs let me take a pic. Actually, they ar friendly and sweet, but they don't want me to pick them up and carry them anywhere. Or wrap any wings.

good news the DNA test came back for Winnie and Willow today. Willow was the 1 that I hatched from an egg and we thought was a boy because of the light coloring, turns out he is a she. Winnie that I got from the animal broker is he. so I've been blessed with 1 of each I have a smooth goose and a curly gander!!! I am very excited.

good news the DNA test came back for Winnie and Willow today. Willow was the 1 that I hatched from an egg and we thought was a boy because of the light coloring, turns out he is a she. Winnie that I got from the animal broker is he. so I've been blessed with 1 of each I have a smooth goose and a curly gander!!! I am very excited.
congrads
celebrate.gif
by the way... my babies dont want touched anymore either but "demand" that I talk to them
big_smile.png

Mine too psue i used to have to hold them in my lap every day. They do come running with their wings out, honking when they haven't seen me for a while
And they have a lot to tell me all the time. Can't wait for babies again though lol

congrads
celebrate.gif
by the way... my babies dont want touched anymore either but "demand" that I talk to them
big_smile.png
Mine love to talk to me, and fuss at me as it works out.

Still, hatching goslings, while somewhat more challenging is its own special reward. I miss Luna so much (the hatch buddy Toulouse) because she was the last goosy that really cuddled me still. Of course by now Luna would be independent too.

Mine love to talk to me, and fuss at me as it works out.

Still, hatching goslings, while somewhat more challenging is its own special reward. I miss Luna so much (the hatch buddy Toulouse) because she was the last goosy that really cuddled me still. Of course by now Luna would be independent too.
telling Jerry ALL about rabbits in cages
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom