Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

I have to admit that I quite enjoy the Autumn and Winter for the break involved in the incubation of eggs. By the time Spring comes around I'm usually looking forward to it all over again
fl.gif
Me too, Pete!

BTW, your hatching guide is excellent, and I'm happy to report that I must share the link once a week still. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to create the guide to share with us all.
highfive.gif

Thats no problem and pleased it help people
wink.png

There are other threads that I produced but are not stickies which detail humidity and mal-positioned aircells. Always there if anyone needs more detail but I may send them to the Poultry magazine to be published too
wink.png

Thats no problem and pleased it help people
wink.png

There are other threads that I produced but are not stickies which detail humidity and mal-positioned aircells. Always there if anyone needs more detail but I may send them to the Poultry magazine to be published too
wink.png
awesome idea !

luvchicks, good luck on the hatching. This thread is a blast from the past that I had forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me to look over it again and remember the fun I had first discovering dewlaps and hatching them.... then watching everyone else jump on the dewlap bandwagon. I believe you also posted on my 2013 gosling hatchalong thread, which is probably the better thread to continue discussing 2013 hatching.
wink.png

On April 17, 2012, I hatched my 1st dewlap, Barley.

Here she is today, 3 weeks away from her 1st birthday.

i have one of my Sebastopol eggs that is losing too much weight and its still about a week from hatch date, i have been running bator dry, should i move egg to still air Hatcher at about 50%humidity?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom