Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Hi there - well you've come to the right place and welcome
wink.png

Iain - thats a very good sized Toulouse egg and should produce a sturdy gosling
fl.gif

Last edited:
Hi Iain!

I know I'm mostly a duck fanatic, but I'm trying to get some seb eggs from Celtic. Otherwise I have to wait until fall to get my special colored sebs as youngsters. I'll take both, but can I get my goosie fix here until then?

If it matters, I did have geese growing up (and ducks, chickens, a trukey, a peacock, milk goats, and a horse .... LOL)

Welcome Marty! I hope you get those eggs from Celtic so you can hatch-along with us! No pressure, Celtic.
wink.png

Thanks Iain! Your pretty cool, so I definately wanted to check out your sight. I read about it when I was playing the "gone 13 hours now catch up 40 pages" game over yonder.

Wouldn't miss it though!
love.gif

I've been thinking about the eggs you were telling me about yesterday, or the day before. If Celtic isn't able to help me, and out of fairness she has lots of orders, and I'll only get some if her part doesn't come for the new bator, maybe I will get a few eggs from your source. I mean, at least I'd get to have them for a little while, and I'd feel much better turning an embden (??) into Christmas dinner, I could never do that to a sebastopol! I've just got this perfect spot at my historic old house for them. Its a rock walled garden, with lots of grass, and some lovely bushes for them to wonder in. I've also heard they can be tamed, and we are all about that, since we'd be there almost daily, and sometimes with guests. A pair of lovely curly geese...... ahhh....... (lost in dreamland)

Last edited:
I can auto sex pilgrims, plus, they are supposed to be really friendly. I need friendly geese, my mom already hates them!

Back
Top Bottom