Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

They've internally PIPPED
wee.gif
pop.gif
Squishy here come the brothers and sisters!!!!!

Marty, It is wonderful to get shipped eggs that are all positive. Who shipped you the Sebastopol eggs? Only two of mine out of six developed embryo. All of the babies are so very sweet, and so cute! Good going psue, Squishy will have playmates soon.

Oh and in your poultry supply boxes you should all get 3-4 extra soft tooth brushes. They help with poopy butt, washing gooey hatchlings, scrubbing a foot with an injury. They are just good to have around.

Good morning! Happy to see hatchings going on. Can't wait for more pics!

Erin, I am pleased to report that your one intact cell egg has a pretty spider in it this morning! :D I am still hoping for one more, but we are on day 5, and so it only has a few more days to get into gear if it is going to develop.

Celtic, the troubled African egg quit on me, but the other two are frisky as can be. All 3 Toulouse eggs are growing well too. I know your world is beyond hectic and stressful, but I'd love to see more Toulouse baby pics, if you get a free minute.

Can't wait to candle my dewlaps on Wednesday. Hope they develop!!

Good morning! Happy to see hatchings going on. Can't wait for more pics!
Erin, I am pleased to report that your one intact cell egg has a pretty spider in it this morning!
big_smile.png
I am still hoping for one more, but we are on day 5, and so it only has a few more days to get into gear if it is going to develop.
Celtic, the troubled African egg quit on me, but the other two are frisky as can be. All 3 Toulouse eggs are growing well too. I know your world is beyond hectic and stressful, but I'd love to see more Toulouse baby pics, if you get a free minute.
Can't wait to candle my dewlaps on Wednesday. Hope they develop!!

celebrate.gif
Thanks for the update....come on others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iain, got some new pictures for you, will post in a second. So glad you have atleast one growing from that set. Our Toulouse eggs never did show up for the group hatch along.

The goslings from our friends Toulouse however are doing great. Just moved three out to the brooder house, waiting for the last to dry out and get its legs under it.

Sebbie breeding season here starting to wrap up. Our youngest girls (all whites) appear to be done laying. The colorful bunch are still laying though.

Back
Top Bottom