Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Gosh, I really hope the Toulouse can do the rest of the work by themselves! I am just waiting and watching for the time being.

By the way, so far as of day 6, no spiders on my surprise eggs either. My one original Erin egg still going strong, as are my 3 dewlaps. After the last few hatches, I am NOT looking forward to lockdown time with them!

Here's my 1st toulouse baby, the one who pipped on the bottom middle of egg. He zipped and hatched out all by himself at 11:45 am. My next toulouse baby has commenced zipping (even though shell if half off) and my last toulouse baby is resting and gearing up for zipping.

And here is my african baby, 10 hours after hatching, all set up in his special brooder pen next to bator.

Newflash! Toulouse #2 is hatched out! Poor thing tried to zip but got stuck in membrane on its beak. So I helped him out. Then he couldn't push out... so I chipped away a little more from him. Then, he was stuck on his lower back, so I made him stay in long enough to moisten everything out... then, he hatched all by himself.

3 hatched.... 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks jynxster! Good to see you! How is your cotton patch settling in?? Do you have pics??????

Wow... baby #4 (my 219gram toulouse) did not want to be left behind.... he's out with only a teeny bit of help from me. And he is HUGE!!

Three freshly hatched toulouse babies. They will get moved to post-hatching tank VERY soon as they are too tall for the bator!

Oh that is wonderful. Such great pictures. I have one egg internally pipped. I am glad to hear that Amy's geese are strong stock as I have six of her eggs in the bator on day three. She didn't know if they were Sebbies or Troulouse and I wanted Sebbies so she sent me six so that I would hopefully get three.

love.gif

Here's my 1st toulouse baby, the one who pipped on the bottom middle of egg. He zipped and hatched out all by himself at 11:45 am. My next toulouse baby has commenced zipping (even though shell if half off) and my last toulouse baby is resting and gearing up for zipping.

And here is my african baby, 10 hours after hatching, all set up in his special brooder pen next to bator.

Thanks! I feel like I pulled a rabbit out of a hat, getting 4 of 5 to hatch out healthy babies!!

wee.gif

Three freshly hatched toulouse babies. They will get moved to post-hatching tank VERY soon as they are too tall for the bator!

Oh that is wonderful. Such great pictures. I have one egg internally pipped. I am glad to hear that Amy's geese are strong stock as I have six of her eggs in the bator on day three. She didn't know if they were Sebbies or Troulouse and I wanted Sebbies so she sent me six so that I would hopefully get three.

Back
Top Bottom