Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Well, I'm tickled to report that I've come home today to 3 more buffs and 1 gray dewlap. Everyone who made it too lockdown hatched, and I had to help only a little. The last three were the assisted bunch, and they are in 4 x 4 boxes under heat until they've got their feet under them good. They don't seem to be flippers, but they are still under observation until they are a day old.

So, out of the 11 goose eggs I was hatching, 7 made it. Now, I've got 3 sebbies in the bator, and 2 show spiders, so I'm almost done with my hatches. Thank goodness! And, the 4 that hatched today, are sort of going to be hubbies, since ITS HIS BIRTHDAY and he dug up the pond again for the dewlaps, so I'll at least give him the lone gray. Luna (Erins gray) is a girl, so if the other is a boy, he'll have a toulouse pair, even though not pure dewlap. I don't really want to give up my buffs!

Glad to see how much you've gotten done on the farm, celtic.
clap.gif
Happy birthday to your hubby!

Marty, congrats! Tell hubby happy birthday. Post pictures of the buffs when you can. We have 3 production Toulouse, and then the baby buff dewlaps to grow out. However the productions make good roasters. :D

Well, I'm tickled to report that I've come home today to 3 more buffs and 1 gray dewlap. Everyone who made it too lockdown hatched, and I had to help only a little. The last three were the assisted bunch, and they are in 4 x 4 boxes under heat until they've got their feet under them good. They don't seem to be flippers, but they are still under observation until they are a day old.

So, out of the 11 goose eggs I was hatching, 7 made it. Now, I've got 3 sebbies in the bator, and 2 show spiders, so I'm almost done with my hatches. Thank goodness! And, the 4 that hatched today, are sort of going to be hubbies, since ITS HIS BIRTHDAY and he dug up the pond again for the dewlaps, so I'll at least give him the lone gray. Luna (Erins gray) is a girl, so if the other is a boy, he'll have a toulouse pair, even though not pure dewlap. I don't really want to give up my buffs!

Glad to see how much you've gotten done on the farm, celtic.
Congats on a great hatch tell hubby happy birthday
celebrate.gif

Time for a picture show.
big_smile.png

First... my 4 grey dewlap babies together. Spirit has been in the group for over 4 hours now and has yet to roll over. I think she figured out her balance and is out of the woods!!!
celebrate.gif

And here are a couple shots of Barley, my buff sweetie:

Time for a picture show.
big_smile.png

First... my 4 grey dewlap babies together. Spirit has been in the group for over 4 hours now and has yet to roll over. I think she figured out her balance and is out of the woods!!!
celebrate.gif

And here are a couple shots of Barley, my buff sweetie:

Love babies

Back
Top Bottom