Heritage breeds hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Farmerboy16, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    Due to Coryza infection in my flock of chickens, guineas, peafowl, I have to cull every bird that I have, then disinfect everything, then wait 3 weeks before adding new stock. What I am looking for to replace is hatching eggs of a NON-HATCHERY type of any breed that I have listed here. I will be ready to start getting hatching eggs in mid-September after the last of my birds are gone. Please pm me when you have more then 1 breed available of what is listed here, and send pictures of your stock. Thanks.

LARGE FOWL-
    Speckle Sussex,
    White Leghorn,
    Buttercup,
    Welsummer,
    Silver lace Wyandotte,
    White Face Black Spanish,
    O Shamo,
    Red Sh Yokohama,

Bantams-

Golden lace Sebright,
    Buff Lace Sebright,
    Seramas,
    Mille Fleur D'uccle

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  2. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Send theron a PM. He has lots of nice Seramas and just hatched out a bunch of chicks.

eta: His birds are very healthy and he has great biosecurity. I have done business with him a few times now.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  3. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    Quote:Thanks, I will pm him. [​IMG]

4. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    You're very welcome and I'm sorry about your birds. You won't have to worry about anything you get from Theron. He is very careful.

5. SuttonHeritageFarm

SuttonHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Jackson Springs, NC
    I hope to be offering many of the breeds on your list soon. We just purchased our farm in June. We already have a biosecurity plan in place as we build our breeding pens. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by