Heritage Large Fowl - Phase II

That is very thoughtful and thank you very much.

I should not spoke so much of it, but it has come to be a big part of me. It has been a good lesson in not taking anything for granted.
You are fine and there is nothing wrong with sharing with your friends on here! I can tell many think very highly of you on here and you have been very helpful to alot of people on this thread! That is a blessing to many including me! Thank you!
big_smile.png

I do understand, I got my wake up call last Nov. I do not ever want to take anything or anyone for granted either.

lau.gif
My husband too enjoys the birds as R&R after a rough day working with the public. I can gage his day by how much corn he tosses out. CHickens are relaxing.

We do get to change our mind-- clearly you have been doing some thinking.
75 Austra-white pullets will be here in June. Jason is smiling (smirking) from ....one side of his mouth, clear 'round to the other side....or is that the Jar-Head ring I'm seeing?
lau.gif

I may have spoken out of turn here...  He visits this thread on a regular basis and I'm sure he won't mind self-disclosure.

Not dodging your question, just haven't had time to ask if he minded his name being mentioned.:confused:

I hope he wouldn't mind his name being mentioned. That would make him a big fat jerk. LOL

(P.s. I'll make sure they're nice birds, still looking at next spring?)

Back
Top Bottom