Hey, all you lurkers! (I mean YOU!) Register and talk to us! - 2022 Edition

Pics
The guest list is growing, and the active member list is shrinking, it seems:(
They're window shopping. :pop Once they fall under the allure of the humble chicken, and then discover the wonderful world of BYC, they will become members soon after. Won't be long and people will be spring dreaming, which always includes chicks and ducklings. Give them time.

They're window shopping. :pop Once they fall under the allure of the humble chicken, and then discover the wonderful world of BYC, they will become members soon after. Won't be long and people will be spring dreaming, which always includes chicks and ducklings. Give them time.

That is very true. No one can resist the beauty of fowl

That is very true. No one can resist the beauty of fowl
I just orders myself a batch of large fowl cochins for my Christmas present. They won't arrive until May. If I wasn't already a huge fan, and member of BYC I'd be joining up and chatting away about my new birds just to keep myself occupied until they arrive. Must be other people besides me asking for chickens for Christmas. It's a very practical gift. :lol:

I just orders myself a batch of large fowl cochins for my Christmas present. They won't arrive until May. If I wasn't already a huge fan, and member of BYC I'd be joining up and chatting away about my new birds just to keep myself occupied until they arrive. Must be other people besides me asking for chickens for Christmas. It's a very practical gift. :lol:

Oh, pretty birds! Any bantams in the flock:pop?

Back
Top Bottom