Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Out to eat on Friday for our anniversary we celebrated a day late. Went to a favorite local spot for cajun food. I had frog legs and DW had a gator po'boy. We pretty much always get the same thing so don't be surprised if it sounds familiar. I also had a few drinks as we hang out outside on their sidewalk patio enjoying the evening.

Saturday I picked up my Father's Day and birthday gift - a flat iron grill (like a Black Stone). I put it together and made chicken fajitas right away. That was dinner.

Sunday morning I made pancakes and eggs on the flat iron for breakfast. We had kabobs at my parents for dinner as we all gathered there for a Father's Day barbecue.

Today was left over fajitas served on quesadillas. I was enjoying the flat iron again. :)

I'm tired of fajitas, but I made so much on Saturday that we are still eating leftovers. Today will be the last though. There's more rice left than anything. We are going to have either fried rice or rice bowls to use up the last of our leftovers. I might do something with kale on the side - either salad or sauteed/fried kale.

Back
Top Bottom