Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I made Thanksgiving Dinner: Turkey with dressing, dressing gravy, cranberry sauce, cream corn, green beans, and dinner rolls.

draye, you talked me into it. Nice small turkey breasts at the store today - 6 # perfect for E and me. So I will make roast turkey breast, mashed potatoes, zucchini and yellow summer squash along with lots of gravy. Neglected to get celery or there would be stuffing too.

Well, the Princess requested stuffing - wonder how it will turn out without celery?

Last edited:
Tonight is our busy (quick meal) night, so it will be leftover ravioli's and Caesar salad.

Tomorrow night will be ham hock and lentil soup. (got a bunch of ham hocks to use up)

Last edited:
Blue Cheese burgers.
smile.png

Rosemary/balsamic chicken breast with baked potatoes and creamed spinach. I think the Princess is going to make a Caesar salad to go with this.

Tonight I had baked haddock, mashed potatoes with gravy, cole slaw, lima beans and biscuits - yep we went to Cracker Barrel.
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
we are having a big garden salad with organic olive oil & fresh lemon juice dressing , I make up my own healthy meat balls, all baked in my 100 year old cast iron fry pan, just replace the bread crumbs in your own meat ball recipe with organic oat brand dry cereal.... not cooked cereal, use only the dry uncooked cereal to replace the bread crumbs in any meat ball recipe , its all really great fiber & actually taste good & good for cholesterol, but are still meat balls...!!
wink.png
celebrate.gif
smile.png
big_smile.png
i just add my sauce, over top made from my very own garden tomatos of last year and melted cheese over that..!! yummy
tongue2.gif
take care all Dianna
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom