Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Whole wheat pancakes, locally made maple syrup, bacon, and a banana,-berry-yogurt smoothie.
smile.png

My planned suppers didin't work out over the weekend. I spent all day fri and sat. shoveling snow and removing snow from tree branches before they broke. So we had quick meals. Last night I made pork loin, gr, beans and twice baked potatoes. Tonight will be the manicotti.
After three days of DH plowing snow we were able to get out and go to town!!!

Monica

It rained all weekend in Northern Calif so wanted good warm comfort food - Saturday was Chicken Verde and Sunday Shepard's Pie. Poor chickens have been "all cooped up" for most of the weekend
sad.png
- by their choice just to wet outside for them even through their run is covered. Still a muddy mess and if I were a chicken I wouldn't want to be out there either.

Sandee

Quote:
Pssst! It's not Wednesday!
wink.png
gig.gif

Sounds yummy!

Marmalade glazed and seasoned chicken half breasts, rice, and steamed broccoli.

Ooops... Yours sounds yummy, too.
big_smile.png

I am making a meatloaf out of ground turkey. I use a packaged seasoning and add eggs, mushrooms and crackers. I poor brown gravy over it (also from packages) and serve it with mashed taters and a veggie or two . I am thinking peas and carrots tonight and maybe beets.

We're trying taco pizza. Sounds good, and it is easy.
smile.png

Tomorrow we are having italian beef sandwiches and ranch potatoe wedges.

Hmmm. I guess I should be thinking about this and getting started.
tongue.png

Dinner will be salmon with sides of green beans, maybe some carrots and/or salad, and either brown rice or quinoa, depending on what I have in the pantry. Better get off of here and get started!

Back
Top Bottom