Hey Gritty.......

Quote:
Well, they're spreading something alright.
roll.png

Imp- I wouldn't call it love.

Quote:
roll.png

'Tis true. I stepped in the SAME EXACT PILE of their love three times today.
he.gif

Quote:
roll.png

'Tis true. I stepped in the SAME EXACT PILE of their love three times today.
he.gif

Was it following you around, running under your feet like the chickens?.........or did you just forget where you stepped in it last?
hu.gif

There are people that pay big money for that love
big_smile.png
and buy it in bags, dragging it home in their car to spread in their yard/garden. Course fresh is always......best?
gig.gif

Last edited:
Sniff sniff sniff Cow love. That's what I was smelling earlier when my neighbor's cows came to visit.

Gritty, I did think of you as I was out trimming the tree in the backyard earlier this evening. The dang long horn that speared Lily saw me cutting back branches and came running across the pasture to see what was up. For a brief moment I thought it was coming though the fence. Lily had the good sense to stay well back from the fence (at first anyway). The stupid cow wanted to eat the leaves.
roll.png
I hung a few on the fence while I hauled the others off to the branch pile. Once she finished the few I hung for her she followed me up and down the fence as I trudged the trimmings back to the back. Stupid cow followed me like a puppy. Lily finally couldn't stand it and started charging at the cow again. Dumb dog. I did on multiple occasions think, "What would Gritsar do?"
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom