Hi, New here .. (Celadon Coturnix quail) Fresno, CA

• Thread starter Deleted member 656928
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 656928

I am in Fresno, CA, have a tiny mini flock of Celadon and Celadon split Coturnix.. laying .. fertile eggs.. the split eggs are blue iside speckled outside.. the blue eggs are pure blue.. looking for local breeder to swap chicks or eggs.. after a few mishaps with my incubator and brooder I am confident I'll have more.. I am reloading my small brooder Jan 1st with all blue eggs.. then will be hatching the splits in February.. don't have many adults yet but hopefully I've ironed out any hatching /brooding problems I ran into ( turner shut off midway through incubating on first clutch.. then my brooder spiked to 115 :(( but back to basics and got babies growing right now :).. if anyone local is interested in swapping fertile eggs or future hatchlings get with me please.. prefer more celadons but new blood is new blood :)

I am in Fresno, CA, have a tiny mini flock of Celadon and Celadon split Coturnix.. laying .. fertile eggs.. the split eggs are blue iside speckled outside.. the blue eggs are pure blue.. looking for local breeder to swap chicks or eggs.. after a few mishaps with my incubator and brooder I am confident I'll have more.. I am reloading my small brooder Jan 1st with all blue eggs.. then will be hatching the splits in February.. don't have many adults yet but hopefully I've ironed out any hatching /brooding problems I ran into ( turner shut off midway through incubating on first clutch.. then my brooder spiked to 115 :(( but back to basics and got babies growing right now :).. if anyone local is interested in swapping fertile eggs or future hatchlings get with me please.. prefer more celadons but new blood is new blood :)
Adding your location to your profile will help others help you with info, and you might get more local help with getting hatching eggs or birds to grow your flock. WELCOME TO BYC. There are some very knowledgeable folks here that will be happy to help with any problems that may come up.

I just started with regular coturnix 3 week olds yesterday. I have 1 male so I’ll have some fertile eggs in the next couple of months. I have no idea how to do all of that lol

Back
Top Bottom