High Desert, California!!

Okay I did, also you need to get them before Saturday, because we need to get rid of them asap because they are crowing really loudly. If no one comes to get them before Saturday we're taking them to the ranch we got them from.

I have a 27 week White Easter Egger available for FREE.

He is crowing and he is mating. He is definitely fertile.

He's also driving my neighbors nuts. I'd like to give him to someone who could use a good rooster or maybe wants to make some Olive Eggers or something. His legs are green, his skin is yellow. Otherwise, he's gonna be dinner!

Howdy from Apple Valley. New to Chickens and loving it. My group is 6-7 months of age 12 chickens (no real clue what they are) and two roosters one Ameraucana and one white guy with feathers on his feet and a cool featherdoo on his head (tho he may have to leave hes little) . After getting rid of my other roosters I am hoping my ladies and gents will reproduce. Tho, I am starting to think they are barren. Oh so many question and not sure where to ask them on here LOL... Nice to meet you all.

Christine

Hi there! I've just discovered this lovely community and was wondering if anyone in the Joshua Tree area would like to show off their chickens and answer a few questions about raising chickens in an interview? My Partner Joseph and I are moving to a farm in South America via our motorcycles the first week in December and since we're becoming Homesteaders we're documenting the entire process from start to well, Homesteaders. If you're interested please pm me and here are our websites

www.joensophtravels.com
www.myphilosophia.org

Thanks,
Soph

Back
Top Bottom