High Desert, California!!

Hi everyone, I'm Denise from Acton, near All Valley RV off the 14...we raise fainting goats (3 at the time). We have 8 hens and 1 frizzle rooster along with 2 cats and several hundred goldfish. I'm obsessed with ponds, what can I say.
idunno.gif
1 great husband, 2 grown kids that just moved back from NY. Love, love, love to cook, can, garden, hike with the goaties and camp. Looking forward to talking with all of you.

Hi everyone, I'm Denise from Acton, near All Valley RV off the 14...we raise fainting goats (3 at the time).  We have 8 hens and 1 frizzle rooster along with 2 cats and several hundred goldfish.  I'm obsessed with ponds, what can I say.  :idunno  1 great husband, 2 grown kids that just moved back from NY.   Love, love, love to cook, can, garden, hike with the goaties and camp.  Looking forward to talking with all of you.
I've been thinking about getting some fainting goats...they're funny and cute

I just googled fainting goats...too funny going to have to show these to my DH he says he would like to buy some goats. I'm in Hesperia does anyone know where we can get some chicks. We have looked around but it seems that no one has them near by.

I just googled fainting goats...too funny going to have to show these to my DH he says he would like to buy some goats. I'm in Hesperia does anyone know where we can get some chicks. We have looked around but it seems that no one has them near by.
www.odysseyranch.com they sell chicks and eggs...plus lots of other stuff. They're the only ones I know large scale but lots of people on BYC will sell trade or auction I believe...everyone here is super sweet and helpful, so if you do a search for what you're looking for ...they have a thread for that! LOL..

Amen on Odyssey Ranch. I have had nothing but good experiences there. Wayne and Barbara will sure give you lots of help if you need it.

Richard in Neenach

Back
Top Bottom