High Desert, California!!

I saw your post about wanting Australorps and thought I'd mention a fellow in Acton who has black Australorps. I purchased two and they're beautiful. $15 each for 4 or 5 month olds. Here's the Craigs List link for you if you're interested. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/grd/3695491236.html
big_smile.png
OH thank you!

I haven't had time to browse this whole thread (41 pages!!), and my brief search didn't do me much good, so I'll just post a new reply:
I am new here, just joined from Apple Valley, CA. Looking to acquire a small flock of Buff Orpington hens - but nobody local has any! I know I'm coming into the game late.... I can find them online - but the wait is into end of May. I'm dying to get my baby chicks now! :)
Give me a shoutout if anyone is nearby, and wants to make friends. :)

I haven't had time to browse this whole thread (41 pages!!), and my brief search didn't do me much good, so I'll just post a new reply:
I am new here, just joined from Apple Valley, CA.  Looking to acquire a small flock of Buff Orpington hens - but nobody local has any!  I know I'm coming into the game late.... I can find them online - but the wait is into end of May.  I'm dying to get my baby chicks now!  :)

Give me a shoutout if anyone is nearby, and wants to make friends. :)

I can get you a black and blue orp pair for $40 if interested let me know

They are about three weeks old now. We lost one this last weekend. :( not sure what happened.

I didn't welcome you to the thread! I'm sorry! Nice to see you here. I'm in East Lancaster. You'll find that the folks at Odyssey are super nice and helpful. Going in, knowing you're buying straight run makes a difference. What is the age of your chicks?

welcome-byc.gif
I'm in East Lancaster too!

I'm sorry though I don't have any coops... have you tried Craigslist? How many chickens are you thinking of having?

welcome-byc.gif
I'm in East Lancaster too!

I'm sorry though I don't have any coops... have you tried Craigslist? How many chickens are you thinking of having?
I have 2! I'm probably gonna make a coop but it would've been cool to get one for cheap.
So happy to find someone from around here though :)

Back
Top Bottom